Friday 20 January 2012

I miss my kids: Sanjay Dutt


Actor Sanjay Dutt says that he's sworn himself off politics. "I refuse to discuss anything political," says he while in Lucknow to promote his latest film " Agneepath".
"I have said it earlier and I repeat myself, my political career was brief and bitter. It was a big lesson in life for me. I am glad that I am out of it," says he reiterating his point.
Sanjay insists that it's only his filmy career and family that his life revolves around. "For me, my life is complete with my films and my family. I have two lovely children Iqra, my daughter and Shahraan my son, whom I miss a lot when I'm away from them," says he with a smile. "They have become one year old and are so interesting now. I wish I could spend all my time with them but work doesn't allow me to do so very often. I am with them as and when I can and then I'm totally engrossed in them," says he.
Talking about his role in the film Sanjay says, "This is the first time I'm playing a villain. I am really nasty in the film but I loved every bit of it. People often tell me that I had played negative roles in "Khalnaayak" and "Vaastav" also but in those films I was the hero. In this film I'm the bad guy," says Sanjay who will next be seen in films like "Power", " Hum Hain Rahi Car Ke" and " Race 2".

No comments:

Post a Comment