Wednesday 5 October 2011

No Botox for dad: Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor reveals the secret of dad Anil Kapoor's youthfulness. 

Ask actress Sonam Kapoor, who was last seen in 'Mausam', when she will share screen space with her dad Anil Kapoor, and she is quick to say, "It seems like a dangerous proposition. He's such a fine actor. I think I'll get weak knees. I'm still not prepared for it."

While many are wondering how Anil Kapoormanages to remain this young, Sonam spills the beans. "It's not botox for dad. It's all just genetic. I hope 'youth' remains in my genes as well. It's all natural. Dad practises something called Bikram Yoga, and he remains forever young."

Apparently, even Sonam practises Bikram Yoga. "I'm a part of a health oriented family. Whenever I miss a turn I have four people pushing me to exercise. They don't have to push me too hard though for I enjoy it, too!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment