Tuesday 7 February 2012

Direction is not my cup of tea: Rajpal Yadav


After giving some of the brilliant performances in comic roles for a number of years actorRajpal Yadav turned director for the first time in his home production's upcoming flick 'Ata Pata Lapata'.
But he feels direction is not his cup of tea, he is an actor and would prefer to be one in future. "Main actor hoon aur actor he rahoonga. Direction is a very creative thing, karne ki ichcha thi so kar liya," avers the actor on his recent visit to the sangam city where he had come to participate in a religious function, adding, "Direction is a very creative work and I wanted to see how does it feel to be behind the camera. I think I have been able to experience what I wanted to, so no more direction for me in near future." However, the actor-turned director does not rule out the possibility of going behind the camera totally. "Abhi to koi plan nahi hai lekin bich bich me aage bhi karne ki ichcha hui to kar lenge but I am not turning into one full time."

No comments:

Post a Comment