Saturday 18 June 2011

Dolly Bindra, Ramdev's sister!

Dolly Bindra was taken aback when Raju Srivastav referred to her as " Ramdev Baba ki behen" at a recent awards function. 

Even though Raju told her that it wasn't intentional and that he was just playing a prank on her, Dolly didn't find the explanation convincing enough. "I want to clarify one point – Dolly Bindra can't laugh 24x7 for no reason. There ought to be something really amusing to make me laugh. Mujhe pata hai comedy mein timing kitni important hoti hai. I'm not a newcomer in the industry.

Secondly, the moment I entered the hall where the awards ceremony was taking place, the first comment that Raju bhai made was 'Lo ji, aa gayein'. I mean, I was shocked with the tone in which it was said. I stood still near my seat and looked at Raju bhai. And the next thing I heard from him was 'Ramdev Baba ki behen aayi hain'. To this I replied by asking him, 'Rajuji kya hua aapko?' I then told Ravi Kissen, Raju's co-host, 'Samjhaiye Rajuji ko. Inke dimaag ko kya hua hai? Why is he behaving like this?' And the crowd was completely silent. Since Raju didn't know how to respond to it, he told me, 'Yeh award aap hi lelo'. I retorted, 'Aap rishwat de rahein hain mujhe.' Raju thought I was actually enjoying it. But that wasn't the case. I was genuinely annoyed with him. There is a limit to humour! If I don't give s*** to anyone, then why should I take s*** from other people?"

And this is not all, stand up comedian, Kapil too was discourteous while introducing her when she went on the stage to present an award. "Mujhe gila-shikwa kisi se nahin hai. I don't wish to give any importance to Kapil. I find his acting really interesting, that's it."

But why was Dolly Bindra being called 'Ramdev Baba ki behen' by Raju? "I have absolutely no clue."
Did Raju apologise to her for his conduct? "I did get a message from him asking me not to be annoyed. But I told him what he did wasn't correct. He knew he was wrong. Raju even told me that he didn't like the way Kapil introduced me. But why couldn't he express the same at the time the comment was passed, just the way I lashed out at Raju when he commented on me? Kapil's attitude and tone was inappropriate. Baat jo hui chalo bhool bhi jaate hain. Lekin hazaar logon
ke agay badtamizi toh nahin bhool sakte." 

No comments:

Post a Comment