Saturday 18 June 2011

Ratan is not marrying for TRPs

While the whole nation may be busy comparing the TRPs of Rakhi, Rahul and Ratan's swayamvar, Ratan seems to be unaffected with the comparison.

"I don't care if the TRP of my swayamvar is zero. All I am here for is to get married and not give TRP to the channel. I am not in a competition with Rahul or Rakhi for that matter. The channel knew it much in advance when they had approached me that I am a very simple girl who has no controversies to her credit. Then now what is the hue and cry about?" she questions. But with a few controversies coming up on her show, isn't she not trying to give masala to her fans now? "There is no controversy on my show. If there is a fight, it is all a natural reaction. Ratan will never give unwanted TRP to this show. Main Patna ki ek seedhi sadhi ladki hoon aur hamesha rahungi. Also, for viewers it might be a show but for me it is a platform where I will be taking the most important decision of my life. Main koi serial nahi kar rahi hoon aur yeh koi reality show nahi hai, yeh live swayamvar hai!" she defends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment