Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tusshar inspires me to workout: Jeetendra

ZoOm caught up with the heartbreaker of the 70's, the dashing Jeetendra and his beta Tusshar Kapoor celebrating Father's Day. 

In an exclusive interview, Jeetu talked about his lean and fit body which he has sported for decades. He said, "Tusshar is in such wonderful shape, he inspires me to workout." With a dash of humour, he added, "I am still trying to get six-packs, pata nahin kab tak hoga." Bringing back memories of his childhood days Tusshar said, "When Ekta and I would fight, Dad would take up for her, it was the typical father – daughter kind of bonding.

But I have to say that dad likes everything I do. He never has a negative comment on any of my choices in life, whether its films or something else. "On an emotional note, Jeetuji said, "Sometimes I think I've been a bad father. I would shoot for long periods in Chennai, and now I wish I spent more time with my family.

That is what matters the most." When asked if he'd be comfortable if Tusshar brought his girlfriends home, he said, "Hmnnn...home? I am okay if they come home, bas chai peekay chalijaegi, na. As long as they don't stay over. I am comfortable with Tusshar marrying any girl he loves, and I wish to see my kids settle down soon. I can't wait to be a grandfather." 

No comments:

Post a Comment