Wednesday 25 January 2012

I don't consider myself a good actor: Hrithik Roshan


A heartthrob of thousands girls and a fitness guru for many guys, Bollywood's hottest actorHrithik Roshan sizzled on the stage in a mall in Ahmedabad.
With his long tress and chiseled body, he made girls faint on the spot. He impressed the crowd as he danced a few steps of garba and then did a couple danced with an Amdavadi girl. ""I have been to Ahmedabad several times. It's always good to be here. Last time when I was here, people made me danced a lot. I hope to get the same kind of love all the time I come here,"" says the hunk. Hrithik was in Ahmedabad to promote Karan Johar's Agneepath.
The actor was missing in action since sometime due to his slip disk issue. ""I was on bed for a month due to my injury. I got loads of cup cakes, chocolates and brownies as wishes and I enjoyed eating them to the core,"" he smiles.
For someone who follows discipline thoroughly it wasn't easy for him to shoot with his injury. But Hrithik didn't stop. ""I did action scenes for five days and dance sequences for two days. But I wouldn't set this as an example for the rest, as I believe health comes first than anything else,"" he says.
Talking about his character in the film, Hrithik says, ""Whatever character I have done so far, I had to live it in my life in some way or the other. I don't consider myself a good actor. I can't act and so I have to live that particular character in my real life and then exhibit it on screen. My character Vijay has struggled a lot and he fights for all the impossible in life - I can relate to Vijay to my younger days. During those days life looked impossible to me as my body tools were broken and I didn't know what best I could do with my life.""
It is said that his character is similar to Vijay Deenanth Chauhan that was earlier played byAmitabh Bachchan. So did he take any tips from Big B? ""I haven't taken any tips from him. I am not Vijay Deenanth Chauhan in the film. I am only Vijay,"" he clarifies.
Today remaking a film is in vogue. But most of them haven't worked. ""It can't be said that remakes have flopped. Earlier people said that superhero films don't work in India but my film Krrish did work. So I don't think we should generalize films. If a film is good, it will work, no matter what,"" he avers.
The tall and handsome actor is again sharing screen with the sizzling hot Priyanka Chopra. "It is always fabulous working with Priyanka. She is a complete live wire and positive person. We have worked several times in the past and she has changed a lot over the years. She has now become a spontaneous actor," he says.
The 'Greek God' recently won the tag of the Sexiest Asian Man in the World for 2011. "Nobody is born sexy. We all are the same. What looks sexy for others is just like a reflection of immense potential. We all can achieve our goals and look sexy if we put in our best efforts," says the humble actor.
Recently, Hrithik quit smoking and he wants to advice the entire world to quit it. " It's not difficult to quit smoking. If you want to do it and don't know how to do it, get help from someone. In my case, a book helped me - Easy Ways to Stop Smoking," shares Hrithik. Ask him if he learns new things everyday, Hrithik says, ""The world helps you to keep evolving and hope it's for better. You have to rise above all the tragedies in life. You have to grow and if you stop growing, you are old."
We all agree to that, Hrithik!

No comments:

Post a Comment