Monday 30 January 2012

Vedita is trying to garner cheap publicity: Veena


Veena Malik hits back at co-actor Vedita Pratap Singh who accused the Pakistani actor of manhandling her during a scene for their forthcoming film
Tired of constantly being dragged into controversies, Pakistani actress Veena Malik has finally broken her silence against accusations made by her co-actor Vedita Pratap Singh. Vedita has earlier accused the actor of deliberately hurting her during a fight sequence in the forthcoming film, "Mumbai 125 Kilometers". With accusations of alleged manhandling being splashed all across the media, the Pakistani actor has finally clarified her stance. "Who is this girl and why should I be insecure of her? She (Vedita) just wants to garner cheap publicity at my cost. Every third person wants to be associated with me just to garner publicity,"" said Veena over the phone from Dubai.
Veena added, ""It is a concocted story, I am in Dubai since the last 30 days. So, how can I manhandle or hurt her. The incident which she claims to be real is actually a reel shot and her injures seen on her forehead in the picture is mere makeup and a film grab."
Meanwhile, filmmaker Hemant Madhukar substantiated Veena's claim. "I am not aware of any such incident on the sets of my film. Since December 24, Veena has not shot a single scene for us. I don't know what Vedita is talking about," said Madhukar

No comments:

Post a Comment