Wednesday 25 January 2012

I’m open for item songs: Hrishitaa Bhatt


When almost every B'town babe is vying for item songs these days, why would then actressHrishitaa Bhatt lag behind in the race? 

Yes, the actress who's full on for item songs says, "If a good item song comes my way, I will definitely grab it; like I did in 'My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves'. It's in trend and gives you a good opportunity to connect with audience." 

Hrishitaa, who is also seen doing quite a few regional films these days, adds, "I don't get into too much of regional cinema but last year I did couple of good endorsements for regional films. I did a Marathi film 'Mani Mangalsutra', which earned me lot of critical acclaims. The script and my role were so promising that I couldn't stop myself from doing it. The kind of essence and culture a Marathi film has can't be done in Hindi flicks. Nevertheless, I love doing Hindi cinema and it will continue being my first love. I just want that people should remember me for my films." 

No comments:

Post a Comment