Monday 23 January 2012

If Salman was my boyfriend, I was top actress: Ameesha


Being in Bollywood industry for last twelve years and her debut film ‘Kaho Na Pyar Hai’ was the super hit but after that something went wrong and her career couldn’t take off so high, very beautiful actress Ameesha Patel, who has now turned towards the production area and trying her luck hard in this new career.

While asked Ameesha that what  Ameesha Patel has opened the production house with her best friend Kuunal Goomer and has signed the two directors Priyadarshan and David Dhawanwho are quiet successful in making comedy films. She also has decided to act in her home venture.

went wrong in her acting career to grow it? She said, “I did not have brains and circumstances did not allow me to take my career in the right direction. I was not a filmy kid and I came around the time when all the star kids including Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan were being launched. I had to crawl while they were already running. I am still from outside and I don’t have a god father. I did not even have a filmy boyfriend to push me for roles. No Salman was my boyfriend, no Akshay Kumar, none of them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment