Tuesday 24 January 2012

I don’t miss the ramp: Mugdha Godse


She may have played fashion model to perfection in Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion, but Mugdha Godse who is concentrating on her B-town career these days, says that her modeling days are behind her. 

She says, "I've moved on and moved ahead. Yes, my stint as a ramp model was fabulous and I loved every bit of it. However, I am now enjoying doing films. So, very simply put - I don't miss the ramp anymore! Moreover, I do get to walk the ramp as a showstopper for a few designers, so it's not like I am not seen on the ramp at all! Acting as a career option is very challenging and has no end!"

Unlike modeling, you ask her? Thinking for a bit, she says, "Modelling too can be done for long, if you remain fit and take care of your body. Look at some of the ramp models we have today, they've been at this job for years. But, in terms of challenge, I find that the acting profession gives me more of them."

All set for her next release Gali Gali Chor Hai with Akshaye Khanna, Mugdha says, "I also have Oh God Saare Fraud and Will You Marry Me that I am currently shooting. Then I will start my shooting for my debut Marathi film, which will be the remake of the Hindi film Laadla, which had Sridevi in the lead role. I'll be essaying her part."

No comments:

Post a Comment