Saturday 17 September 2011

Hrithik, Priyanka come close again

The chemistry between Hrithik Roshan andPriyanka Chopra in Krissh (2006) will be recreated again in their second film together, Agneepath. 

Although the pair lip-locked in their first film together, there isn't one this time. Says an insider, "Although there are some intimate scenes, it will be more of a cheat-kiss than the real thing."

When asked why he cast this pair together, first time director Karan Malhotra says, "I never thought that we were casting a pair. They were on my wish list from the time I started developing the characters and I am lucky they agreed to be part of my film.

They are fantastic in their craft so they will always sizzle, together or separately. I feel their on-screen vulnerability makes them click as a pair, as well as the fact that they share a comfort level on and off screen." The film is now pushed back to January 26 to make the most of the four-day long holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment