Monday 12 September 2011

I am perfectly fine, not hospitalised: Dilip Kumar


Early on Saturday morning, rumours of veteran actor Dilip Kumar being hospitalised began to float around. Very soon, it turned to rumours of his death.
But the man himself was unaware of any such thing. Even though the hospital he had supposedly been admitted to, gave "he's on the road to recovery" sort of quotes, Dilip Kumar said he's at home, and fine. His wife Saira Banu told us, "He wasn't even hospitalised. He went for his morning walk as usual, and now, he is having tea with all of us. He hasn't even been to the hospital. I am sorry, but this is not the first time such rumours have spread. I just wish people wouldn't do such things, and if they have nothing nice to say about Dilip saab, just sit quiet. Why do they do such things?"
Saira then handed the phone over to Dilip Kumar. "I am so blessed that so many people are worried about me. This nation's love and affection is unparalleled. But the Almighty is great, and I am perfectly fine, and am sitting in my home, having my cuppa, with his blessings, of course," he laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment