Wednesday 28 September 2011

No birthday party for Ranbir Kapoor


He's striving hard to become the posterboy of all things professional in Bollywood, and it's no wonder then that actor Ranbir Kapoor has chosen not to take a break today on his birthday. 

Ranbir, who turns 29 today, will be spending the day at Chandivali Studios in Mumbai working on " Barfee". A friend of the actor tells DT, "He'll be working from 10am till late evening. No parties have been planned at all. He had committed dates to Anurag Basu for the next schedule of his film "Barfee" a while ago and he doesn't want to go back on it. He has given dates to the team till October 17. Even Priyanka (Chopra) has given her dates for the schedule together, so even if he misses a day, everyone else's schedule will be impacted." When contacted, Ranbir said, "I'll dine with my parents. Then a couple of friends will come home. No big noisy party for me. And I'm not a birthday person. Maybe because I don't like to build expectations around that one day. You never know how it'll turn out to be. For me, the greatest happiness is in sharing my evening with my dear ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment