Friday 30 September 2011

Sudhir Mishra denies warning Chitrangada Singh


Denying all rumours of him having warned his muse Chitrangada Singh to get in shape and visit Pakistan for his dream project "Mehrunnisa" director Sudhir Mishra says, "I have no idea where this news came from. No where in the story have I been quoted. It's just a rumour,"" says he.
Adding more to it Mishra says, "Who says Chitrangada is part of "Mehrunnisa"? Nikhil Advani, who's producing the film and I have yet to finalise the script and only then we will decide on whom to cast and none of us has approached Chitrangada as of now for a role in ""Mehrunnisa"" so where does the question of my having warned her or anything come up? And what is all this warning and all? Why should I resort to that? I haven't uttered a word to anyone about ""Mehrunnisa"" so I don't know who's giving out all this info and from whom. I haven't even begun shooting for it fir bhi log baat karne lage hain. Abhi toh dur-dur tak uska kahin naam nahi hai,"" says he. "" said Mishra who is currently shooting another film with Chitrangada Singh and Arjun Rampal.
Quiz him if this film is actually "Mehrunnisa" and he quickly says, ""No, This is not the same film. This is another film which is still not titled. We have yet to decide on the name of the film. But it's not " Mehrunnisa."

No comments:

Post a Comment