Monday 16 January 2012

Viveik Oberoi loves Tanvi Vyas’s smile!


Recently, Tanvi Vyas, Femina Miss India Earth 2008 winner, did a print ad, where she worked with Viveik Oberoi


Talking of the experience, the Vadodara girl shares, "I had met Viveik once at the Mumbai airport while I was in school. When I told him about the incident, he instantly remembered it. While shooting, he shared his entire love story with me and told me a lot of lovely things about his wife. He also complimented me, saying that the mole on my lips makes me look very pretty when I smile. I also loved meeting Suresh Oberoi, who is very humble and an amazing human being." 

After what she terms as "a boring and slow 2010 and a slightly better 2011", Tanvi Vyas wants this year to be a happening one for her. Her Tamil film Eppadi Manasukkul Vandhai (How you came into my heart), which marks her big-screen debut, is all set for release in the near future, and Tanvi is eagerly waiting for the same. "All those who have seen the film till now have heaped praise on it, which makes me feel very optimistic about the box-office outcome. 

While it is a love story, there are quite a few twists and turns and the fact that all the characters have grey shades to them makes it a very interesting film indeed. Once this film releases, I think it will make a huge difference to my career and I will sign new projects only after that. I have been in talks with a few producers and directors, both down South and in Mumbai, but it will take a while for something substantial to materialize," says Tanvi.

No comments:

Post a Comment