Monday 25 July 2011

Rumours are making me healthier: Mahima


Actress Mahima Chaudhary says her marriage is not in trouble, as reported. She's very much with hubby Bobby.
Rubbishing rumours that her married life withBobby Mukherjee is on the verge of collapse, actress Mahima Chaudhary says everything in her personal life is going the way it should be. The actress, who married Bobby, an architect, some years back, is perturbed with the way false news is being circulated.
When contacted, she said, "No. It's not right. Bobby and I are not only husband wife, but also best buddies who will always be there for each other. I fail to understand from where the issue started. I was flooded with calls and my friends told me to initiate stern legal action, but I decided not to react.
Often, people from show world get angry on such matters, but Mahima kept her cool. She said, "Rumours are making me healthier as I have a good laugh after hearing all this." Sources say Mahima's married life has not hit a purple patch and the actress was out on a holiday to Alibaug recently with Bobby and daughter Ariana. "He works very hard, but whenever he can, he manages to come back and spend time with Ariana and me. Family has been his priority besides work," she said.
The issue flared up after Mahima went to stay at her parent's house in Lokhandwala for some months. The rumour mills went on overdrive speculating their marriage is over. Clarifying this Mahima said, "I go there very often as Bobby's watertight work schedule requires lot of travelling. It's sheer stupidity to judge our relation on such a basis. We are very much together. I was there for three months, but how does it substantiate that we have parted ways?"
For Bobby too this rumour came as a surprise. "He stood quiet before he burst into laughter. But he's become use to hearing all this now," said Mahima, adding they will soon be going on a trip abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment