Saturday 23 July 2011

Sonali Kulkarni's expecting

For those who have been wondering where Sonali Kulkarni disappeared to, after her marriage toNachiket Pant Vaidya last year — here's the news. 

The actress, whose film with Ajay Devgn released yesterday, has been shooting for Marathi film Deool (with Nana Patekar) and a Gujarati film End Of The Road. But the biggest news the actress has, is on the personal front. Sonali is expecting a baby and will deliver in October. Sonali says, "Yes, I am expecting.

I got married on May 21 and celebrated my anniversary this year where I threw a suprise birthday party for Nachiket. I think ours has been the best casting of my life. I am thoroughly enjoying family life. He's a great partner and I'm enjoying the bonding. He likes and approves of my work and I feel more relaxed and contented than before. I want to do meaningful work and will continue to act in films after I deliver. Madhuri and Kajol are so gung-ho about their work and acting is my passion. His family has been very supportive and encouraging of my work." 

No comments:

Post a Comment