Friday 30 December 2011

Anushka to romance with Akshay now


After Shah Rukh Khan and Shahid Kapoor, actress Anushka Sharma is all set to romance with hot Akshay Kumar on screen. She started her career with Yash Raj Films Rab Ne Bana De Jodi opposite Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan. The kid of break any actor only can dream of. However she continued the run since then. Soon after Rab Ne… she is working along side Shahid Kapoor for Parmeet Sethi’s yet to be titled directorial venture. Now the latest update on her career chart says that Anushka will pair up with Akshay Kumar in Nikhil Advani’s Patiala House.
“I loved the script the moment I heard it,” tells the actress. “However, I didn’t want to do anything impulsive. So I slept over it for a day and went back to Nikhil telling him I was most certainly on for the project,” says Anushka excitedly.
How she feels about acting against Akshay? “I have never met Akshay Kumar in my life and I’m going to be romancing him in my next project. I can’t tell you how excited I am. First I got to romance Shah Rukh, then Shahid and now Akshay. It is as if I’m walking on a cloud,รข€ says the leggy actress.
Aditya Chopra acted like a godfather to her by lending Rab Ne… to start her career. So does she seek any advice regarding the film from him? “Adi would hate it if I called him my mentor or godfather,” says Anushka.
“He and I are not friends. He is someone I hold in high regard. He holds a special place for me forever because he gave me a break that a girl can only dream of. Adi is also too professional to ask me about the script of another filmmaker. And I’m equally professional, so I will not reveal any details. But I can pick up the phone and seek his advice if I wish to. He is always there for his actors/technicians,” she adds.
Anushka confesses that she is very ambitious, but will not jump on any film to keep herself engaged. “I started at the top with Rab Ne…. Now I have to work double hard. An actor told me, ‘Anushka, you have been given a silver platter. Keep it clean.’ My desire, therefore, is to always try and put my best foot forward,” says the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment