Friday 30 December 2011

I’ll dance for a house in London: Katrina Kaif


Katrina Kaif will dance at New Year's Eve dos. But only if it involves "ridiculous amounts of money" enough to buy her another house inLondon (she already has a large one there). 

Before she flew to the British capital, she offered her reasons for consistently turning down dancing offers, "I don't think it's worth it. I would dance at a New Year's bash in a five-star hotel or anywhere else only if I was offered a humongous amount of money! Money that would allow me to buy a house for my family in London or not do a couple of films or something equivalent to that. I haven't been offered such an amount as yet. The money has to be so ridiculous that I can't refuse!" 

Money and hits (Chikni Chameli and Sheila Ki Jawani) aside, the lure of spending time with family is overbearing, "For my family and me, Christmas and New Year's are very special occasions, a time when the entire family comes together. I would never sacrifice those moments for a dance at a hotel."

No comments:

Post a Comment