Thursday 29 December 2011

Bhairavi Goswami sues a restaurateur


Bhairavi Goswami has hurled a legal notice at Prashant Chaudhri who is the owner of a reputed cafe chain - Mangii Cafe in Mumbai.
Prashant had offered her one of his flats in Worli to live as tenant as he wanted a sensible person who would maintain his house well, but Bhairavi had tried refusing the offer as she couldn't afford a three bedroom at the current market rate.
Prashant insisted that he is fine with her budget but wanted his house in good hands. But all went down the hill as soon as Bhairavi moved into the house. As soon as she entered the house she came to know that there was a leakage problem at the flat. As it was a trouble for her so she informed Prashant and in return Prashant told her that it would take ten days for the repair works. Until the repairs wrapped up, she decided to go to Pune for fifteen days. Apparently, when she came back there was shock awaiting Bhairavi. "When I came back, I was surprised to see the state of the house. He had torn down the bedroom and my things were all strewn around. In this commotion, I lost a lot of things as well," informs, Bhairavi.
On her return, the first call Bhairavi made was to Prashant's sister. "When I contacted his sister, she said that I would have to leave the house. I was quite surprised at this behaviour as Prashant was the one who had offered her the house on rent. The brother-sister duo have apparently sealed the house and when I called them to ask them for the keys so that I could remove the rest of her stuff, Prashant and her sister refused to take my calls. As a result I sent Prashant a legal notice because he defaulted on one-year lock in period with no prior notice," informs, Bhairavi.

No comments:

Post a Comment