Wednesday 28 December 2011

I have two new reasons to live: Manchu Vishnu


It's official. Machu Vishnu has decided the names of his twin daughters. "With the blessings of our parents, Vini and I have decided on the names of our Twins.
Ariaana Manchu and Viviana Manchu," announces Vishnu adding, "Both of them have dimples (the only good quality in me) and they took their complexion from their mother. One looks like me and the other like Vini."
Life seems to have suddenly gotten much happier and fulfilling for the actor after turning a dad. "Becoming a father is such an amazing feeling. I have two newer reasons to live. Now, all I can say for those waiting for the right time to have kids, you are delaying the happiest moments in your lives," says Vishnu.
Not many know that the actor walked out of a "big movie" to be by the side of his wife in USA. "The director was not willing to relieve me for more than 3 days. At this point of time in my career, I cannot afford to say no to such a big director and everyone who knows about this, think I am a fool to have rejected this film. For all of those who think I am crazy, all I can say is, the reward of witnessing your kids is a immensely rewarding," retorts Vishnu adding, "This has been by far the happiest moment in my life.
I will cherish these memories all my life. Tears of joy in Vini's eyes in the operation room when the beautiful ones entered this world; happiness in Dad's eyes; My mom's hugs and kisses; the concerned look of Vini's parents, asking me how Vini was when I came out of the operation room; Lakshmi helping me with my first diaper change; Manoj running away the first time while changing the diaper and later reluctantly helping me change the diaper for the younger of the twins. It was overwhelming to say the least."

No comments:

Post a Comment