Wednesday 28 December 2011

Giaa Manek's love for Geet



Giaa Manek aka Gopi Vahu of Saath Nibhana Saathiya is surely flying high having won six awards in a row this year for the role! And her popularity is surely adding on more to her innocent click smile. 


Although, road to the small screen wasn't easy for this actress, Giaa shares, "It was almost for a year that I had to wait for my acting dream to come true. I almost signed 17 contracts at various production houses in the meanwhile, all I was doing was wait, wait and wait till Saathiya happened."


And, this pretty girl is a movie buff and aspires the role of, "Geet in Jab We Met that was essayed by Kareena Kapoor. A vivacious girl's character is something I would love to do. Geet was bubbly, full of vibrancy and such a role is surely a good challenge I would love to give myself."


And in future reference, Giaa wants to, "take up a role with negative traits because people say I have an innocent face. So, I want to showcase my talent by playing a negative character, it will be biggest challenge."



Undoubtedly, myriad acting dreams this young actress has and as she shares on parting note, "I always wanted to become an actress."

No comments:

Post a Comment