Saturday 27 August 2011

Action time for Chirag Paswan

Chirag Paswan who stars in Maverick Productions' upcoming film Mile Na Mile Hum had his first brush with the dangers of shooting action shots on a film set. 

He had to free-fall into a shallow metal water tank. To give an authentic shot, Chirag did a free fall into the tank, but the trough turned out too shallow for his 6-foot frame, and he ended up getting badly scraped on his arm. Says the actor: "This is learning for me!

I felt it was a difficult shot, but I wanted to do it myself. I misjudged the depth of the water tank, and my arm got caught on one of the loose metal plates. It was a bit of a shock to see the blood in the water - nothing some bandages and a tetanus shot could not solve! I will surely be more careful in the future, though," laughs the actor. Adds producer Anuj Saxena, "It was an unfortunate situation, but luckily everything turned out fine and the song has come out fantastic!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment