Friday 26 August 2011

Sajid Nadiadwala meets Pratibha Patil

The Times Of India has published a coffee table book called Global Indians, which covers renowned people such as Ratan Tata, Sachin Tendulkar, Vishwanathan Anand, Amitabh Bachchan and APJ Abdul Kalam - people who have excelled in their respective professional fields. 

Producer Sajid Nadiadwala is one of the few industry people to be in the book in the Vision 2020 section. He presented the book to the President of India, Pratibha Patil, at a function in New Delhi earlier this week. Sajid has found a mention in the book for having been in the film industry for over 25 years and possessing the vision of taking Indian cinema to international shores.

Says Sajid, "It's a big honour for me to present the book to the President of India, along with the fact that the book has put me into the visionary category. It is about Indians who have taken their work globally and I hope and pray I can deliver what is expected from my fraternity and my country." 

No comments:

Post a Comment