Thursday 25 August 2011

Stars can't protest, says Bipasha Basu

Bipasha has made her pro-Anna stance clear from the start - she's been writing, speaking and tweeting her support. 

So when she came to Delhi for the press conference of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2011 on Tuesday, she was asked, "Agar aap Anna ko support karti hain, toh aap Ramlila ground mein kyun nahin dikhi?" She said, "Aisi koi baat nahin hai. We stars are not different from everyone else. We are also citizens of India. But when we look like this and go to public places, we cause a lot of unnecessary chaos. The attention falls on us, instead of on the cause. But trust me, I'm doing my bit in my own way. Anna is very inspirational. He's brought the whole country together for a cause - and I definitely want to be part of it."

The focus then shifted to her personal life. Someone asked her, "Are you single?" Bipasha answered loud and clear, "I am single, yes. Single till I'm married." Got the message, people?

No comments:

Post a Comment