Friday 19 August 2011

Who is paying for Kangna's high-life and style?

Kangna Ranaut's humble beginnings are no dampener for the high life that she leads today. This beauty from Himachal Pradesh, who only sports the biggest and most expensive brands, confesses that she loves to spoil herself. 

All of 24, Kangna is quick to defend her indulgence, "Everything I wear, everything I carry and everything I show off is out of my hard earned money. I don't look for a boyfriend to provide me the diamonds I wear," she says. Kangs has turned into a fashionista very early in her career, but is this high life affordable? B-town beauties stylishly flaunt their upper crust, high lifestyles and enviably rich status, but is it an addiction, a habit, or is it simply a rule of the game to stay in business. How affordable is the lifestyle of the rich and famous Bollywood stars?

Find out on Business of Bollywood this Sunday, Aug 21st, at 7.30 pm on zoOm -- India's No.1 Bollywood channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment