Saturday 27 August 2011

Tusshar Kapoor to copy John Abraham!

Tusshar Kapoor is doing a John Abraham in theKya Kool Hai Hum sequel. 

He is not only playing a character called John Albert but will also be seen sporting yellow trunks like John in his beach scene from Dostana. For this Tusshar will be hitting the gym to play the character. A source close to him says, "Tusshar was in splits when he heard about his John character in the film.

He loved Dostana and John's performance in it and will be working extra hard in making sure his body comes close to John's." When asked about yellow trunks scene Tusshar says, "John has one of the best bodies in the industry and it is going to be tough to emulate that. I hope after the film releases I'll have as huge a female fan following as he does." When told about Tusshar playing a tribute to him in KKHH 2 John says, "This is news to me. I am flattered to hear this. And I have complete faith in Ekta as a producer. I am doing Shootout In Wadala with her and I feel that would be something to look out for." As they say imitation in the biggest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment