Monday 29 August 2011

Hollywood does not fascinate me: Imran Khan

Actor Imran Khan says it like it is. Aamir's nephew has no qualms in admitting that he is not fascinated by Hollywood.

In a chat with TOI, Imran revealed, "Its very important to understand the sensibility and culture of the film industry you work in. American films are made for an American audience and thus it will always be difficult for Indians to not get stereotyped in those films. I definitely don't intend to play a scientist or a taxi driver in Hollywoodfilms. I'd rather give my all to Hindi films. I understand this culture and it will always give me a better platform than anything else."

As much as we'd like to agree with you Imran, this all seems a tad unbelievable, considering you happen to be an American citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment