Monday 29 August 2011

I've punched a fan in the face: Kajol

Fiery, feisty Kajol. A brand by herself. A firebrand. Yet one of the best ever. 

Here she confesses how she pinched a kid, punched a fan in the face, whistled during Singham - and was, well, essentially Kajol. All day long, on zoOm Superstar Weekends. Keep watching... 

Looking good after baby no. 2. How was motherhood this time around? 
Oh, completely different actually. I met a lot more people than I did the last time. The last time, I just locked myself at home and didn't meet too many people. But this time, I was working till I was six months pregnant and I then got back to work two-three months after Yug was born. I've really been out and about this pregnancy! 

Recently, Ajay advised Kareena and Saif to not get married in an interview! Your comment? 
I take it as advice that he has given, not something that he's practising, thank God. Haha! 

Did you enjoy Singham? 
OMG! I loved it! I screamed, I shouted, I ceetee maroed and everything... I had a blast. And mind you, I didn't watch it at a single screen. I watched it at a special screening and we went in looking all classy. Five minutes into the movie, everybody was screaming, clapping and whistling! It was fabulous. 

Was it you who gave Ajay the Marathi tips? 
Not really, but I've been training him for the past 15 years (laughs); so something should rub off na? 

Are you working on your personal website? What will it have? 
I don't have the time or the energy to join 100 different networking sites, so an official website would be one way of talking to my fans. Basically to voice something; or put yourself up as how you see yourself rather than what everybody else sees you as. 

And what do you see yourself as? 
I see myself as a good person most of the times, a bitch sometimes (laughs); but I like myself as a person. I respect myself. It's a little bit of everything. 

You use that B-word for yourself. I doubt you can really be that, do you? 
Not really, but there is a little streak of meanness in me that I think is there in most people, which they deny. I am mean, I'm nasty at times. I don't feel like talking to people at times. When I am in a bad mood and have had a really awful day, don't come in my face because I am not tolerant and I am not a goddess, I can't handle it after a point. I am going to get up and I am going to scream and I am going to say bad things to you. 

What's the meanest thing you've done? 
I've punched a fan in the face because he was obnoxious. I've also pinched a child and made him cry, but I was 10 then! 

Seven Sins Check 

Are you guilty of Lust? 
I hope so, I have two children. I sure as hell hope so (laughs)! 

Gluttony. One food item that you cant resist. 
There is no one thing. Especially when you are on a diet. Ooof! 

Greed. Have you ever done a role for money? 
No, I haven't. 

Anger. One person who has angered you the most. 
I have a lot of road rage. Mostly with the rickshaw and cab drivers trying to cut me, it's the traffic. Grrrr! 

Envy? 
I don't envy anybody, touch wood. 

Pride. Do you think pride is a sin? 
No not at all. It's a trait that should be put into people. Most of the population in our country don't have enough of it. 

Sloth: Are you guilty of it? 
I'd love sloth. I wish sloth would come home and visit me once in a while. I don't consider laziness a sin at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment